Hill Center Brentwood is blooming with spring fashion. In honor of Nashville Fashion Week, the center’s merchants are rolling out spring fashions and providing customers special offers all weekend from April 6-8.
- Receive a free mask treatment with a blow out at Element Salon during Spring Fashion Days – April 6-8!
- It’s Hemline’s one year anniversary! Enjoy bites and bubbles and spend $150 and receive a free beach towel while supplies last during Spring Fashion Days!
- Hot Pink will offer a free Scout Shopper for purchases over $50 and a drawing for a $100 gift certificate (no purchase necessary) during Spring Fashion days!
- Receive 20% off your purchase during Spring Fashion Days at Alumni Hall! You’ll also get a free tri-star decal with any purchase! Also register to win a fun giveaway!
- Receive 15% off a Therapy Systems purchase during Spring Fashion Days with The Cosmetic Market Rewards sign up.
- 20% off all shoes & jewelry at Dress Up Brentwood during Spring Fashion Days! Also, sign up for a chance to win a $100 Dress Up gift card!
- Receive a free hot drip coffee or fountain beverage with purchase of any biscuit at Holler & Dash during Spring Fashion Days April 6-8.
Visit your favorite merchant for the latest fashions, health and beauty trends and more. Fuel up at one of the many restaurants while enjoying the warmer weather. Learn more on the Hill Center website.
Nashville Fashion Week
Nashville Fashion Week has a jam-packed schedule with close to 100 events planned this week. Nashville Fashion Week 2018 officially kicked off on Monday, April 2 with the first of our Learning Labs and quickly ramps up with over 50 “Shop Nashville Week” events, five more Learning Labs, Fashion Talks with Fern Mallis and Anna Sui, designer Pop-Ups and four nights of runway shows featuring 24 designers with musical guests Escondido and Karen Elson at OZ Arts Nashville throughout the week. There is literally something for everyone. Learn more on the Nashville Fashion Week website.