It’s the end of the day, you’re stuck in rush hour and every member of your family is starving and you’re wondering, ‘what’s for dinner tonight?’ Maybe you’ll just order a pizza (again). Or maybe not? Why not try one of these super easy homemade pizzas? You can probably make & cook these pizzas faster than a pizza could get delivered to your home.
1. Rainbow Flatbread Veggie Pizza
- 1 package (2-piece) Stonefire naan
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- about 4 cups chopped colorful veggies (broccoli florets, green peppers, yellow peppers, orange peppers, grape tomatoes, red onions and thinly-sliced purple potatoes)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasonings
- (optional toppings: grated Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Lay out both pieces of naan in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
Divide pizza sauce between the two pieces of naan, and use a spoon to spread it over the top of the naan. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the pizza sauce.
Layer the veggies in a rainbow pattern on top of the cheese.
Drizzle or mist each pizza with a bit of olive oil.
Sprinkle each pizza with the Italian seasonings.
Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the veggies are cooked and the crust is slightly golden. Remove pizzas from oven, and sprinkle with optional toppings if desired. Slice and serve warm.
Get a more detailed description of the recipe here.
- 1 naan
- 3 pieces of sliced to 1/3- 1/2 inch thickness fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced as thin as possible
- 5-6 leaves basil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed; or 1 tsp dry garlic powder
- 1.5 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1.5 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Mix garlic and olive oil together
Brush the flatbread with half the oil & garlic mixture. Place in preheated oven for 5 minutes to crisp up.
Remove from oven and place 3 slices of cheese on top of the flatbread, sprinkle with salt & pepper, then place thinly sliced tomatoes on top and repeat with a sprinkling of salt & pepper.
Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes, plus extra 2-3 minutes on broil. Watch the bread closely, if its too dark before 2-3 minutes remove it from the oven immediately.
Meanwhile mix the remaining oil & garlic with the balsamic vinegar, stirring until a smooth emulsion forms.
Once flatbread pizza is baked and the edges are golden in color, remove from the oven, drizzle with however much of the balsamic vinegar mixture you would like, sprinkle with basil leaves, slice and serve and enjoy!
Get more on this recipe here.
- 1 8 inch pre-baked (mini) pizza crust
- 1 Horizon Macaroni and Mild Cheddar cup
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese ( white cheddar mozzarella blend)
- 1 tsp bacon crumbles (optional)
- pinch of parmesan and Italian spice blend for garnish
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Prepare the macaroni and cheese according to package directions
Spread mac and cheese over the crust.
Top with extra cheese, parmesan, Italian Spice blend and optional bacon crumbles.
Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until everything is hot and bubbly.
Serve and Enjoy!