Allegiant announced nine new nonstop routes to Nashville International Airport (BNA). To celebrate, the company is offering one-way fares on the new routes as low as $44.*
“The addition of these routes speaks to the overwhelming popularity of Nashville as a destination,” said Drew Wells, Allegiant vice president of planning and revenue. “We’re thrilled that Allegiant can connect so many of our customers to the iconic Music City.”
The new seasonal routes to Nashville International Airport (BNA) include:
- Bozeman, Montana via Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) – beginning May 21, 2020
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota via Sioux Falls Regional Airport (FSD) – beginning May 21, 2020
- Norfolk, Virginia via Norfolk International Airport (ORF) – beginning May 22, 2020
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania via Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) – beginning May 22, 2020
- Peoria, Illinois via General Wayne A. Downing Peoria International Airport (PIA) – beginning June 4, 2020
- Tulsa, Oklahoma via Tulsa International Airport (TUL) – beginning June 4, 2020
- Fargo, North Dakota via Fargo International Airport (FAR) – beginning June 4, 2020
- Flint, Michigan via Bishop International Airport (FNT) – beginning June 5, 2020
- Greensboro, North Carolina via Piedmont Triad International Airport (GSO) – beginning June 5, 2020
The new nonstop routes will operate twice-weekly, bringing thousands of passengers to the Nashville area, contributing to visitor spending in the local economy. Flight days, times and the lowest fares can be found only at Allegiant.com.
“Allegiant continues to increase its air service options to and from Nashville and we appreciate their commitment to this market,” said BNA president and CEO Doug Kreulen. “These additional flight options help keep airfares competitive, serve the increasing travel needs of this region and keep us one of the fastest-growing airports in the country.”
Allegiant offers a unique option to Nashville-bound travelers with low base airfare and savings on rental cars and hotels. Travelers can book their entire vacation with Allegiant for less.
Allegiant Travel Company
Las Vegas-based Allegiant (NASDAQ: ALGT) is an integrated travel company with an airline at its heart, focused on connecting customers with premier leisure experiences – from vacations to hometown family entertainment. Since 1999, Allegiant Air has linked travelers in small-to-medium cities to world-class vacation destinations with all-nonstop flights and industry-low average fares. Today, Allegiant serves more than 450 routes across the country, with base airfares less than half the cost of the average domestic roundtrip ticket. Allegiant’s Sunseeker Resorts subsidiary is currently under construction with its inaugural resort property, Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor in Southwest Florida – a unique waterside integrated resort like no other. And a growing group of Allegiant Nonstop family entertainment centers offers state-of-the-art indoor games and attractions to thrill-seekers of all ages. For more information, visit us at Allegiant.com.