This recipe is perfect for the Labor Day weekend. Instead of your traditional BBQ, try these smoked pork belly burnt ends.
- Freeze Pork Belly for 40 minutes
- Cut into strips, then cubes
- Grab a Rub, like Savory Spice Shop’s Georgia Boys All-Purpose BBQ Rub
- Put cubes in 2 gallon bag, add rub and shake.
- Set smoker to 225 degrees and smoke for 2-3 hours
- Glaze the pork belly to your liking. Savory Spice chose a Honey BBQ & Peach Habanero Glaze.
Watch the video below for more:
Shop for spices like the Georgia Boys All-Purpose BBQ Rub at Savory Spice Shop, located at 324 Main St, Franklin TN 37064.