6 Gift Ideas for the Man With Everything
1. Gift Certificate to Miles The Auto Spa. There’s something about a man and his car. A certain connection –an inner pride when they’re behind that wheel. A gift card to Miles The Auto Spa, located off Bakers Bridge Avenue in Cool Springs is the perfect gift for The Man With Everything. Gift Certificates can be used for Auto Washing and Detailing, or one of the many other expert services Miles specializes in, like:
- Custom Wheels
- Garage Products
- Paint Touch-ups
- Headlight Restoration
- Interior Sterilization
- Driveway Sealing
What’s more, Miles Auto Spa has gift certificates in various increments – making it a flexible and convenient Stocking Stuffer. For any amount over $10 that you spend, Miles will add another 10% bonus value to your purchase. How’s that for Merry Christmas! Click here to purchase a gift certificate online, or for more information. Miles Express coming soon to Cool Springs!
2. Ruffwear Roamer Leash — for his best friend, of course. The Man With Everything enjoys exercising with his best friend — his dog of course. Now he can do it hands-free with the Ruffwear Roamer Leash, available at Three Dog Bakery in Franklin. This 6ft. fixed leash with extension has an adjustable handle to fit around your waist for hands-free walking, jogging or hiking with your dog .
Three Dog Bakery specializes in U.S.A. Made natural dog food and freshly baked pastries, made from scratch with no additives, preservatives, dyes or fillers. They also carry toys and fun pet themed t-shirts, aprons, ornaments, picture frames and other unique items. Cats goodies included. Three Dog Bakery is located adjacent to Whole Foods in the McEwen Shopping Center in Franklin. Click here for more information about Three Dog Bakery. To follow on FaceBook, click here.
3. Deluxe Shoe-Shining Kit The Guy With Everything surely needs to keep his shoes in tip-top condition. A deluxe shoe shining kit from the professionals at Southern Polished will keep him looking good. The kit includes cleaner/conditioner, three different colored creams in black, brown and neutral; three daubers to apply the polish and a buffing cloth.
4. “A Gentleman Gets Dressed Up” – Give The Guy With Everything a guide to the Dos and Don’ts of dressing, called “A Gentleman Gets Dressed Up,” by John Bridges and Bryan Curtis. It’s all about “Knowing What to Wear, When to Wear It, and How to Wear It.” It’s a perfect gift for the wardrobe-challenged or a soon-to-be college graduate. Available at Southern Polished.
Southern Polished is a friendly, family owned and operated business located on Wilson Pike Circle next to Judge Beans, and provides professional shoe shining and shoe repair.
5. A Moment’s Peace – Gift Certificate. The Guy With Everything could use some pampering. How about a Gift Certificate for a Deep Tissue Massage at A Moment’s Peace? Ahhhhhh. This Award-winning Day Spa and Salon, located on Carothers Parkway in Franklin, is the place to relax and unwind while being indulged, through Hair, Massage, Nails and Skin Care from professionals who continually train in the latest products and techniques. Tell him no worries – services such as these are not just for women anymore. Also tell him to browse A Moment’s Peace’s unique and fun gift area before he leaves — maybe he’ll find a little something for you!
Gift Certificates can be applied to any service offered at A Moment’s Peace – the only Day Spa & Salon that offers so many services all in one place. Click here for a full listing of services.
6. Latest Golf Gear – The Guy With Everything may need to update his golf equipment or attire. Westhaven Golf Club, located off Boyd Mill Pike in Franklin, carries the latest golf gear your guy needs when he steps on the greens. This includes the popular Scotty Cameron putters and clubs; Nextbelt – the newest and perhaps most fashionable golf belt on the market; Peter Millar shirts & tops — Westhaven is one of a select few to carry the line; and the Titleist NXT Tour 5 Golf Balls. Great brand, great performance golf ball. For more information about Westhaven Golf Club, click here.
More Holiday Stories