Tony’s Eat & Drink opened at 1000 Meridian Boulevard in Franklin, in the former Old School location, on Friday, November 1 at 3 p. The new eatery in Cool Springs is open every day from 11 am until 3 am.
Owner Tony Urbanek, a Brentwood High School graduate and Franklin resident, wants to bring something new and exciting to the Cool Springs area, a place your entire family can enjoy.
Tony tells us about the new restaurant and what you can expect:
What can you expect at Tony’s Eat & Drink?
- Open seven days a week with late hours
- Burgers, wings, sandwiches and the most popular burger so far is Big Bentley with bacon, jalepeno jam, and brie cheese. All burgers are $10 and under.
- The Original “Frog Dog” – an all-beef hot dog stuffed with cheddar, tomato, jalapeno, and a secret sauce.
- Dessert options like fried Oreos and fried Twinkies
- Bar menu will include original drinks – Spiked Twisters, a full list of original beverages, with flavors such as “Cherry Coke,” “Sweet Peach,” and “Grape Daze,” plus the famous Bushwacker, a delicious, creamy frozen alcoholic treat
- Live entertainment, like karaoke, trivia and weekend DJ’s
- Arcade games like Skee Ball, Hoop Fever basketball, classic arcade games, and Golden Tee
- TVs to watch the game
Follow Tony’s Eat & Drink on Facebook for the latest updates.
Take a look at our photos: