The Brentwood Farmers Market will kick off its inaugural seasonal farmers market on Thursday, June 7th in the CityPark Brentwood community. The Brentwood Farmers Market will operate every Thursday from 4:00-7:00 pm, June 7th through August 30th. CityPark Brentwood is located at the intersection of Franklin Road and Executive Center Drive, and the Brentwood Farmers Market will be located in the greenspace in front of the Mooreland Mansion.
The Brentwood Farmers Market is a “producer only” market, meaning all goods sold must be grown, baked or made by the merchant. Most merchants are local to Middle Tennessee.
A wide range of local produce, meats, milk, and eggs will be available.
Farm merchants include:
· Conway Farms (lamb, sheep cheese)
· Magpie Farm (produce grown at Heritage Preservation Farm in Franklin)
· Running Hog Farm (pork)
· Spring Oak Farms (produce from upper Cumberland area)
· Wooded Hills Homestead (chicken, free range eggs)
· The Peach Truck (GA Peaches, pecans)
· Virgin Bay Seafood (wild-caught Alaskan seafood)
Other merchants include:
· And 3 Foods (healthy prepared meals)
· The Cake Project (delicious cheesecakes)
· Fireflour Bakery (handmade bread, baguettes)
· Galena Garlic (seasoning blends, olive oils, balsamic)
· Knot Us Pretzels (homemade pretzels)
· Lokale Juice (yummy juice blends, bottled and ready to take home)
· Padrino’s Pops (popsicles)
· Southern Jerky Co (jerky, chicken and beef)
· Carol’s Vibrations (soap, lotions, etc.)
· Laurel Nash Jewelry (handmade jewelry)
· Natures Wonder Soap Shop (handmade, goat-milk soap and more)
· WhiteHouse Creations (hand painted signs)
Boyle Investment Company owns and operates CityPark Brentwood. Boyle is sponsoring the weekly, seasonal farmers market on property as a way to provide the Brentwood community with convenient access to high quality, locally produced goods in a relaxed, friendly and fun environment. Kasi Haire will manage the Brentwood Farmer’s Market; she also runs the Berry Farms and Nolensville Farmer’s Markets. For vendor applications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CityPark is a vibrant, pedestrian friendly mixed-use community located in the central business and retail district of Brentwood, Tennessee. The 33-acre CityPark is comprised of 500,000 square feet of office space, 40,000 square feet of retail and restaurant amenities, and a 126-room Hilton Garden Inn hotel. The property is strategically situated on Franklin Road, for optimal access and visibility.
About Boyle Nashville
Boyle Investment Company is committed to creating engaging, sustainable mixed-use commercial and residential communities with a conservative approach and commitment to quality. Boyle provides on-site leasing, management, and development services at CityPark Brentwood. www.boyle.com