That’s right, you can fly to Manchester, Tenn. for Bonnaroo in a helicopter, skipping all the traffic and getting a bird’s eye view of the festival before entering the largest music festival this side of the country, and yes, it’s as expensive as it sounds.
The UberCHOPPER option includes an Uber ride to the Nashville helipad, 1 helicopter ride to Bonnaroo and an Uber ride back to Nashville, with a price tag of $1,500. The ride has seats for three passengers, so with two of your friends it’ll cost you $500 to ride high with Uber.
UberCHOPPER is available Thursday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. This does not include tickets to Bonnaroo.
Here’s How it Works:
- Enter promo code ROOCHOPPER to unlock the UberCHOPPER option
- Slide to the ‘CHOPPER’ option on Thursday or Friday (6/11 & 6/12) starting at 10am each day and tap REQUEST UBERCHOPPER
- Once confirmed via phone by Uber rep, an Uber will take you to the helipad
- Enjoy the gorgeous sights as you fly down to Bonnaroo. Once on the ground, an Uber will take you into the festival
- An Uber will take you back to Nashville that evening (return trip to Nashville is not a helicopter)
Uber is not a direct air carrier, but they’ve teamed up with Helistar Aviation to offer this special Bonnaroo deal.