What People Say About the 2010 Ford Edge Limited:
“Offered…as a two-row five-seater, the Edge avoids the pitfall of having an undersized third row. The lack of a barely-fitting third row allows the Edge to offer ample legroom for all occupants plus enough space behind the second row for a good amount of their gear.” (motortrend.com)
“The 2010 Ford Edge gets top scores across nearly all of the federal-government and insurance-industry crash tests, and it has been an IIHS Top Safety Pick.” (thecarconnection.com)
“Undeniably, one of the strong suits of the 2010 Ford Edge is its abundance of standard cabin comfort and convenience features.” (cargurus.com).
- Premium sound system -inc: AM/FM stereo w/6-disc CD changer MP3 capability (9) speakers
- Ford SYNC voice-activated communications & entertainment system -inc: Bluetooth capability steering wheel audio controls USB port audio input jack 911 assist vehicle health report turn-by-turn navigation real-time traffic
- Quad beam halogen head lamps
- 18″ premium chrome-clad aluminum wheels
- Intermittent speed-sensitive front windshield wipers
- 3-bar chrome grille
- Fog lamps w/chrome bezel
- Dual speed rear wiper
- Privacy tinted rear windows
- Auto on/off headlamps
- Mini spare tire
- Chrome beltline molding
This vehicle is available at Global Motorsports in Belle Meade, 5210 Harding Pike. Nashville, TN 37205.
Visit Global Motorsports in Brentwood and Belle Meade.