Youth Leadership Franklin will begin taking applications for the 2019-20 class. Participation is open to all high school sophomores and juniors living in or attending school in Williamson County. The Youth Leadership Program is designed to help future leaders cultivate their leadership skills and promote an increased awareness of the Franklin community.
The objectives of the program are to:
- Provide an opportunity to interact with community decision-makers.
- Cultivate an appreciation and understanding of our community.
- Broaden the participant’s understanding of leadership.
- Aid in the development of leadership skills.
- Create an enjoyable, life-enhancing experience for each participant.
Application deadline is September 20th – must be postmarked or delivered by 5pm.
Students are encouraged to check with their respective Guidance Counselor offices for applications or download the application from the website, www.youthleadershipfranklin.org.