The internet is one of the first places we turn to when trying to figure out something healthcare related. It’s a way that we can prepare ourselves before going to the doctor, but a lot of times the information that we find is highly inaccurate or it’s so technical that it can be hard to understand. We picture the worst-case scenario and convince ourselves that we’re in for it. YourCareEverywhere changes that.
They seek to provide healthcare information that lets you take control, be knowledgeable, and not have to feel confused or scared about your health. Their website, which is one of a handful of accredited health information sites, allows you to follow health and wellness information that may be important to you or your family, consolidate your health information from apps and wearable devices (like FitBits), access your medical records and patient information, and all while being in control of your own health.
More specifically, their website offers the opportunity for you to:
- Read, share, and interact with deep, trusted content and resources on health and wellness topics important to you.
- Record, track, and share the health and activity data you collect through apps, devices, or wearables like Fitbit, Jawbone, Garmin, or a glucometer
- Access medical information in your secure patient portals, whether with your primary care physician or hospital, or other health providers important to you like your dentist or a specialist
- Customize your own My Wellness Dashboard to aggregate all aspects of your health world in one place
- Take advantage of an easy-to-use Your Care Everywhere mobile app (available in Apple iOS and Android) to access information important to you anywhere, anytime.
Ultimately, they take a different approach to offering you healthcare information. First, they allow you to aggregate the healthcare information that is often fragmented across several places and sites into one spot. This allows you to have a complete view of your own personal healthcare that puts it into your control.
Second, they created the solution to grow with you. It gives knowledgeable information about health issues that are important to you to help you stay on track with your personal health goals.
Finally, they are part of our people and community. YourCareEverywhere is actually based in Franklin. They share similar needs and concerns on controlling their own healthcare in their day-to-day lives, helping to care for family whether it is children or aging parents who need help to manage their own healthcare, and using a variety of devices and apps to help them monitor their health and activity.
They are not only passionate about their own care, but also in helping people overcome healthcare challenges with knowledge and confidence and offering a new solution that makes managing health easier. If you want to take control of your health, have the ability to see the information in one place, and use it to gain knowledge and be an advocate for your own healthcare, visit YourCareEverywhere to create your wellness dashboard and download the app.