What yard projects should you tackle this fall? Here are some suggestions from Andy Hazelton, of Middle Tennessee Lawns.
Other Fall Lawn Care Tips:
- How to Aerate and Overseed Your Lawn
- 5 Lawn Care Tips for Fall
- How to Fertilize Your Lawn in Fall
- How to Mow Your Lawn in Fall
- How to Water Your Lawn in Fall
- Why Remove Leaves from Your Lawn in Fall
Franklin Rental (inside Franklin Kubota) has zero-turn mowers for rent, garden tillers for rent, hedge trimmers for rent, and lawn aerators for rent, to make your Fall Lawncare a lot quicker and easier. Special thanks to the Williamson County Master Gardeners Association and member, Andy Hazelton at Middle Tennessee Lawns, for providing expert advice.
Call Franklin Rental at 615 790-7860 and visit franklin-rental.com/fall-lawncare-tips for more lawn care tips.
You can reach Andy Hazelton, of Middle Tennessee Lawns, at (615) 300-2025 and [email protected]