Here we go again! One more time Ole Man Winter rears it’s ugly head, before temps begin to crawl up to more of a spring-like trend next week as March begins. Here’s what we know:
We will be monitoring the developing weather for our area closely this morning. Parents please have a plan B just in case.
— Dr. Mike Looney (@wcsDirofSchools) February 25, 2015
- School is in session and this will need monitoring to see the effects on early dismissals, if any , and also sporting events.
- This will likely start as a light rain/sleet mess , before it turns to all snow. It should be noted, up to 1″ is predicted. But if this thing shifts 50 miles N , then we are looking at a more significant amount.
- Winter Weather Advisory goes into effect at noon until 6:00 a.m. tomorrow. See more on our weather page.
- Roads are likely to be impacted. follow us on Twitter @WilliamsonSrc for complete traffic coverage or see our map here.
- Any school closings will be announced on our Facebook page and on Twitter.
Good news, temps are predicted to creep up near 70 next week. However, storms of a different variety are predicted.