WilliamsonSOURCE will host a free digital marketing workshop at Pinnacle Bank, at 1717 Mallory Lane in Brentwood, on February 20th.
The workshop takes place from noon to 2pm and includes lunch. Come at 11:30am for a networking session before the workshop.
The free workshop addresses common challenges small and medium business owners encounter, and is also open to churches, non-profits, and other community organizations. More information is available on the workshop page of WilliamsonSOURCE. Attendance is limited, and reservations are required.
This workshop can help you if:
- You hate your website, but you don’t want to replace it
- You have specific goals on-line, but don’t know how to make them happen
- Digital marketing often uses too much tech talk and none of it makes sense to you
- You’ve always wanted to know how to use the tools the big boys use against you every day
- You’re frustrated with your social media
- You’re wondering if what you’re doing is the right thing
The workshop is hosted by WilliamsonSOURCE, and will be led by Steven Ludwig, the Executive Chairman of our parent company, Empower Local. He’s been a marketing consultant for businesses all over the US for 25 years, but for the last 20 years has also been a small business owner here in Franklin. He is a Co-Founder of several local businesses, including A Moment’s Peace Salon & Day Spa, Pretty In Pink Boutique, and WilliamsonSOURCE.com. As a local small business owner, and part of the marketing team at WilliamsonSOURCE, he’s been helping local businesses attract new customers in Williamson County since 1998.
You’ll learn the latest best practices that can help every type of business – retail, medical, home services, hospitality, automotive, and more. A sampling of the topics include:
- Getting Google to Show Your Business More Often
- Earning Preferred Positioning in On-Line Directories
- Getting Facebook & Other Social Media to Show Your Posts to More People for FREE
- Reviews & Your On-Line Reputation
- Email Marketing
- The Changing Role of Websites
- Marketing Automation: Fact & Fiction
- How to Do the Math on ROI
- What Google & Facebook Really Want You To Do
- Best Ways to Spend Money with Google, Facebook & Other Global Platforms
- Hot Tips & Trends to Watch
The workshop will also include an interactive Q&A where attendees will be able to address specific questions and get advice on any marketing topic.
“We want to make sure that everyone who takes the time to attend gets answers to whatever questions they have. We’re also hoping to take people through some real life examples and help them right on the spot if we can,” said Ludwig. “It’s designed so that just about everyone should get at least 3 ideas to take back to the office and implement immediately.”
WHEN: Feb 20, 2019, Networking Begins 11:30am; Workshop 12pm – 2pm
WHERE: Pinnacle Bank, 1717 Mallory Lane, Brentwood 37027
Questions about the workshop can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 473-3379.