Williamson Medical Center is providing an updated snapshot of their COVID-19 inpatients as of September 9, 2021. WMC reports 54 patients are hospitalized with COVID-19 (43 unvaccinated, 11 vaccinated) and 7 patients are currently on ventilators (all unvaccinated).
Last week, WMC reported 38 patients hospitalized with COVID. Get WMC’s September 3 COVID hospitalization data here.
“Williamson Medical Center continues to see increased demand on our COVID inpatient floors and on our intensive care units. Even though we are seeing a younger COVID positive population requiring inpatient care, especially in the unvaccinated population, a much greater percentage of current COVID inpatients are requiring advanced and mechanical methods to assist in breathing, putting pressure on the availability of equipment, staff and critical care beds to provide this care,” Williamson Medical Center writes.
“Williamson Medical Center strongly encourages the community to do their part to protect themselves, their loved ones and their neighbors by getting vaccinated, maintaining social distance and wearing a face mask in public.”
Find where to get your vaccine here: https://www.vaccines.gov/search/
- Williamson Medical Center Update on COVID-19 Hospitalizations: Nov 23 November 24, 2021
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count November 23, 2021
- How Many Williamson County Residents Have Received COVID-19 Vaccine? November 23, 2021
- WCS COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Numbers by School November 14, 2021
- Williamson Co Health Dept Offering COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Moving Operations to Franklin Clinic November 10, 2021
- COVID-19 Cases Among Children November 6, 2021