Williamson Medical Center is providing an updated snapshot of their COVID-19 inpatients as of September 23, 2021. WMC reports there are 31 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 (23 unvaccinated, 8 vaccinated) and 3 on ventilators (all unvaccinated).
Last week (Sept 16) WMC reported 39 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 (34 unvaccinated, 5 vaccinated) and 8 on ventilators (all unvaccinated). Get WMC’s Sept 16 COVID hospitalization data here.
“Williamson Medical Center continues to see increased demand on our COVID inpatient floors and on our intensive care units. Even though we are seeing a younger COVID positive population requiring inpatient care, especially in the unvaccinated population, a much greater percentage of current COVID inpatients are requiring advanced and mechanical methods to assist in breathing, putting pressure on the availability of equipment, staff and critical care beds to provide this care,” Williamson Medical Center writes.
“Williamson Medical Center strongly encourages the community to do their part to protect themselves, their loved ones and their neighbors by getting vaccinated, maintaining social distance and wearing a face mask in public.”
Find where to get your vaccine here: https://www.vaccines.gov/search/
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count June 25, 2022
- WCS COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Numbers by School March 10, 2022
- Williamson Medical Center Update on COVID-19 Hospitalizations: February 24 February 25, 2022
- How Many Williamson County Residents Have Received COVID-19 Vaccine? February 21, 2022
- Williamson Medical Center Update on COVID-19 Hospitalizations: February 17 February 18, 2022
- How To Avoid Buying Fake COVID Tests Online February 15, 2022