Williamson Medical Center is providing an updated snapshot of their COVID-19 inpatients as of Oct 28, 2021. WMC reports 3 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 (all unvaccinated).
Last week (October 21) WMC reported 6 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 (5 unvaccinated, 1 vaccinated) and 1 critically ill (unvaccinated). Get WMC’s October 21 COVID hospitalization data here.
“Williamson Medical Center continues to see a decrease in COVID-19 hospitalizations week-over-week. We appreciate our community members for doing their part to protect themselves, their loved ones and their neighbors by getting vaccinated, maintaining social distance and wearing a mask when social distancing isn’t possible,” writes Williamson Medical.
Find where to get your vaccine here: https://www.vaccines.gov/search/
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count January 20, 2022
- WCS COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Numbers by School January 20, 2022
- How to Get Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests January 19, 2022
- Williamson Medical Center Update on COVID-19 Hospitalizations: January 13 January 14, 2022
- How Omicron Symptoms Are Different January 11, 2022
- Williamson Medical Center Update on COVID-19 Hospitalizations: January 6 January 7, 2022