Williamson Medical Center is providing an updated snapshot of their COVID-19 inpatients as of October 21, 2021. WMC reports 6 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 (5 unvaccinted, 1 vaccinated) and 1 critically ill (unvaccinated).
Last week (October 14) WMC reported 16 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 (15 unvaccinated, 1 vaccinated) and 1 on ventilators (unvaccinated). Get WMC’s October 14 COVID hospitalization data here.
“Williamson Medical Center has seen a significant decrease in COVID-19 hospitalizations week-over-week, but we continue to see the highest number of hospitalizations among the unvaccinated population. Williamson Medical Center strongly encourages community members to do their part to protect themselves, their loved ones and their neighbors by getting vaccinated, maintaining social distance and wearing a mask when social distancing isn’t possible.,” Williamson Medical Center writes.
Find where to get your vaccine here: https://www.vaccines.gov/search/
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count January 20, 2022
- WCS COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Numbers by School January 20, 2022
- How to Get Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests January 19, 2022
- Williamson Medical Center Update on COVID-19 Hospitalizations: January 13 January 14, 2022
- How Omicron Symptoms Are Different January 11, 2022
- Williamson Medical Center Update on COVID-19 Hospitalizations: January 6 January 7, 2022