Top 100 Magazine released its annual selection of the “Top 40 Under 40” and Jon Stolzer, CEO of Stolzer Medical, was honored to be spotlighted among the 2018 list. Stolzer is a College Grove resident. This honor is a monumental milestone for the serial entrepreneur who launched Stolzer Medical in 2015 following a successful dog training/behaviorist business.
“It’s always been important to me that I make a difference in my community with how I make my living,” says Stolzer. “We are doing that with Stolzer Medical, and I’m deeply honored for the recognition by Top 100 Magazine’s ‘Top 40 under 40’ selection.”
Top 100 Magazine is an industry-specific publication which recognizes men and women in every profession. The publication is distributed to over 100,000 members in addition to academic institutions, Fortune 500 companies, law firms and preeminent industry leaders.
About Jon Stolzer
Jon Stolzer is a serial entrepreneur and the chief executive officer of Stolzer Medical, a laboratory testing services distributorship whose mission is to provide cutting edge molecular and diagnostic testing for all patient populations. Stolzer has proven you can be cutting edge in healthcare and be accessible at the same time. His mission has created options for providers that don’t result in patients being financially burdened by the diagnostic testing ordered. In just two and a half years, Stolzer Medical serves over 200 medical provider clients and will grow to nearly 30 employees over the next quarter. Stolzer Medical Services include:
- Toxicology – Urine and oral toxicology testing services. Exceptional turnaround time, comprehensive panels, and compliance oriented.
- Pharmacogenomics – Multi specialty specific PGx testing for all patient populations.
- Respiratory Pathogen Panel – Testing 20 targets, 17 viral and 3 bacterial with a 24-hour turn around. Specimen collection methods mirror that of rapid, in-office panels.
- Blood Wellness – Comprehensive gender specific blood wellness testing for all patient populations.
- Hereditary Cancer Screening – Next generation sequencing based screening, both hereditary and predisposition cancer genomics. Testing is inclusive of genetic counseling.
- Prenatal – Non-invasive prenatal screening that provides accurate data regarding chromosomal health.