Williamson County is now booking appointments for individuals aged 16 and older who wish to receive COVID-19 vaccinations.
The Williamson County Health Department offers COVID-19 vaccination by appointment. To book your appointment, visit Vaccinate.tn.gov and click the blue “Proceed to COVID-19 questionnaire” button at the bottom of the page to start your registration. If you need help scheduling your vaccination, please contact the call center at (615) 595-4880.
“We’re excited to announce the expanded eligibility to all residents aged 16 and older” said Cathy Montgomery, Williamson County Health Director. “The more people in Williamson County who choose to get their vaccinations, the sooner our community can return to normal day-to-day activities.”
The Williamson County Health Department reminds all county residents that in addition to vaccination, wearing a face mask, maintaining social distance and getting tested when exposed or sick are critical to controlling the pandemic.
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count April 22, 2021
- How Many Williamson County Residents Have Received COVID-19 Vaccine? April 22, 2021
- WCS COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Numbers by School April 21, 2021
- What the Last Year Has Been Like For Williamson Medical Center’s COVID Unit April 21, 2021
- Market Study Explores Tennesseans’ Perspectives on COVID-19 Vaccine April 19, 2021
- Where to Get the COVID-19 Vaccine (In and Near Williamson County) April 19, 2021