Enchant Nashville opened on Friday, November 25 and will continue until December 30th at First Horizon Park in Nashville.
If you are planning to attend, here are a few things to know.
- It’a a timed entrance but plan to arrive before your time to allow for entrance into the event space.
- There’s a clear bag policy for the event.
- If you plan to ice skate, there is an extra charge to skate. You can bring your own skates.
- On select Wednesdays, kids are free when you purchase an adult ticket.
- You can purchase a Night Owl ticket for $25 to attend the last two hours of the evening.
- The one-of-a-kind light display features more than 4 million multi-colored lights with an elaborate walk-thru maze that includes a spectacular 100-foot Christmas tree.
- Enchant has a village that comprises different areas including a unique ice-skating trail, live musical entertainment, Santa visits, a holiday shopping marketplace with crafts, gifts and culinary treats that include festive holiday beverages and cocktails, and more.
- Enchant is the world’s largest Christmas light event. This year it is coast to coast, from California to Florida, appearing in eight U.S. cities.
Buy your tickets here.