Located in College Grove, the St. James Subdivision is a small community of estate homes on lots 7-10 acres. These homes are custom built by Cornerstone Construction Co, a local Franklin builder and developer known for their melding of modern amenities and southern traditional homes with rustic touches. Some of the other communities they’ve been involved in include The Reserve at Bridgemore Village and other area homes across Brentwood, Franklin, and Spring Hill.
Representative pictures of their work are shown below:
The community currently has two lots available both on more than 7 acres: lot 6 and lot 8. Both homes in the community have 5 bedrooms with at least 5 bathrooms totaling more than 6,000 sq ft. The builder also has a $100,000 pool allowance built into the cost of the home, and if you hurry, you can still pick your selections.
5014 Hilltop Lane, Lot 6 Features
- Traditional Charm on large private homesite
- 5 bedrooms, 5 full and 3 half bathrooms
- 6,595 Total Sq.ft.
- 10.23 Acres
- 2 staircases
- Impressive lanai w/fireplace & outdoor kitchen
- Wet bar/butlers pantry
- Office w/fireplace
- Grand shower in Master Bath
- Master Bedroom w/morning porch
- Private Guest Suite on main level
- Kitchen w/large island & pantry
- Laundry room w/sink & built-in cabinetry
- 4-car garage
5026 Hilltop Lane, Lot 8 Features
- 5 bedrooms, 5 full and 2 half bathrooms
- 6,613 total sq ft.
- 7.91 acres
- Lanai w/Outdoor Fireplace
- Family Room
- Breakfast/Cafe Room
- Gourmet Kitchen with 2 dishwashers
- Fireplace in Study
- Dining & Family
- 2 BD’s on Main
- Master Suite w/Dual WIC’s (stackable washer/dryer area) & Coffee Bar
- Every Bedroom has Bath & Walk-in Closets
- 4-Car Garage
- Bonus Room w/Full Walk-Behind Bar
- Media Room
The community is zoned for Bethesda Elementary, Thompson’s Station Middle, and Summit High School. The St. James neighborhood also provides easy access to area communities including Franklin, Brentwood, and Murfreesboro with Nashville just a short drive away. This would make the perfect oasis away for your family and friends while offering a spot for entertainment and fun.
For more information about The Farmstead, contact Susan Gregory of Parks Realty at (615) 207-5600.