The Tennessee Department of Health frequently updates its information on the number of COVID-19 cases in Tennessee and other information here: www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov.html.
As the health department updates its site, we will include this information below as well.
Last update: Oct 25
Totals for State of Tennessee
Confirmed Cases: 234,320
Probable Cases: 13,267
Total Cases: 247,587
Previous Day’s Total Cases (Oct 24): 244,087
Inactive/Recovered Cases: 218,067 (+1,323)
Confirmed Deaths: 2,971
Probable Deaths: 160
Total Deaths: 3,131 (+31)
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count
- COVID-19 Cases in Long Term Care Facilities
- COVID-19 Cases Among Children
Tennesseans are encouraged to take routine precautions used in guarding against respiratory viruses:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
• Stay home if you are sick
• Stay away from people who are sick
Most patients with confirmed COVID-19 infection have mild respiratory illness with fever, cough and shortness of breath. A smaller number of patients have severe symptoms requiring hospitalization.
COVID-19 Information Line
TDH has launched a Tennessee Coronavirus Public Information Line in partnership with the Tennessee Poison Center. The number is 877-857-2945 and is available daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. CDT.
People with concerns about their health should contact their health care providers. TDH has additional information available at www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov.html. The CDC has updated information and guidance available online at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count October 25, 2020
- COVID-19 Cases Among Children October 25, 2020
- Total Coronavirus Case Count in Tennessee October 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Data by Zip Code October 23, 2020
- Summit Transitions to Remote Learning Beginning Oct 23 October 22, 2020
- Tennessee Infrastructure Plan for COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution October 21, 2020