The Tennessee Department of Health frequently updates its information on the number of COVID-19 cases in Tennessee and other information here: www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov.html.
As the health department updates its site, we will include this information below as well.
July 12, 2021 Update:
Totals for State of Tennessee:
Confirmed Cases: 716,095
Probable Cases: 154,876
Total Cases: 870,971
Inactive/Recovered Cases: 854,422
Confirmed Deaths: 10,157
Probable Deaths: 2,451
Total Deaths: 12,608
- How Many Williamson County Residents Have Received COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count
- COVID-19 Cases Among Children
Tennesseans are encouraged to take routine precautions used in guarding against respiratory viruses:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
• Stay home if you are sick
• Stay away from people who are sick
Most patients with confirmed COVID-19 infection have mild respiratory illness with fever, cough and shortness of breath. A smaller number of patients have severe symptoms requiring hospitalization.
COVID-19 Information Line
TDH has launched a Tennessee Coronavirus Public Information Line in partnership with the Tennessee Poison Center. The number is 877-857-2945 and is available daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. CDT.
People with concerns about their health should contact their health care providers. TDH has additional information available at www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov.html. The CDC has updated information and guidance available online at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
- How Many Williamson County Residents Have Received COVID-19 Vaccine? September 21, 2021
- WCS COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Numbers by School September 21, 2021
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count September 20, 2021
- Second Wave of COVID Could Be “Perfect Storm” for Kids September 20, 2021
- COVID-19 Cases Among Children September 19, 2021
- Bridgestone Arena to Require COVID Vaccine or Negative Test for All Events September 14, 2021