Anyone else looking forward to the temperatures dropping? Although the calendar says September, which typically means fall is in the air, it’s still pretty hot outside. Nevertheless, we are looking forward to see what top fall trends you will want to wear once the temperature reaches below ninety degrees. While some of the trends are a spillover from last season, we have a few that might surprise you.
1. Fringe- you will find fringe on everything from handbags, skirts, shoes and even jewelry. Fringe is a playful way to update your wardrobe, but don’t over invest in this trend as it may not have the staying power as some other trends.
2. Flare jeans-Yes, time to put away those skinny jeans. Last season, the flare jean came out and while most consumers didn’t buy into the trend, it’s back this season and even bigger than before.
3. Anything fur-Faux fur will be trending this fall. Look for a vintage take on fur as you will see faux fur stoles. Great layering piece for fall over your outfit or even your coat.
4. Statement Earrings-the statement necklace has taken front and center as the must have accessory for the fall but now it’s the earring that moves forward. If you still want to wear your necklaces, just make sure you wear a less chunky necklace and layer with other necklaces.
5. Monochromatic Dressing-Dressing in all off white or all black is a trend for fall. To keep the monochromatic look interesting, add texture to your outfit.
6. Blanket Sweaters- This trend became popular when Burberry sent their models down the runway last fall in blanket coat, aka poncho (see picture above). A warm and cozy version of a coat but be cautious to not buy one that is too oversized which can quickly add pounds to your figure. You can also add a belt to give it more shape.
Tell us which trend you are looking forward to wearing this fall.More Home & Fashion Stories Here