Who doesn’t like the idea of a plate of warm cookies straight from the oven? Tiff’s Treats is bringing that concept to Brentwood with a grand opening on December 1st at 7011 Executive Center Drive, B105 next to Blaze Pizza in the City Park development.
This location will be the first in Williamson County, there are two locations in Nashville, one in the Gulch and the other in Midtown at Elliston Place.
The grand opening event will take place December 1st 9 a until 1 p. Customers can purchase a dozen warm cookies for just $5. All sales for the day will go to benefit Rally Foundation. Local Rally kid, Elliot, who is currently deep in his fight against bone cancer and undergoing rigorous treatment, will be on hand to greet customers. Sales from the event will go towards helping fund his cancer research.
Here are some things to know about the grand opening event.
- $100 Gift cards will be given to the first 40 people in line, must be 18 or older to qualify. Please bring your ID. All others in line will receive a $10 gift card.
- This event is debit or credit card ONLY. No cash, gift cards, coupons, or other discounts will be accepted. All Tiff’s Treats stores are now cashless.
- Flavor choices will be limited to chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and snickerdoodle. Each one dozen box will have only 1 flavor inside. Limit 6 per person.
- The discount for a dozen cookies is only taking place at the Brentwood location.
- You will check-in upon arrival and receive a wristband with a number. Random roll calls will take place, if you miss roll call you will lose your place in line.
Tiff’s Treats began in 1999 when Tiffany Taylor brought Leon Chen a plate of fresh baked warm cookies as an apology. The two then began baking and taking orders on their cell phone. In 2000, they opened the first brick and mortar location in Texas. Today, the company has over 44 location with 850 employees.
Follow Tiff’s Treats on Facebook for the latest updates.