Ramsey Solutions hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday, September 6 in celebration of the official opening of its new corporate headquarters in Franklin with Governor Bill Lee as the special guest. The new headquarters is located at 1011 Reams Fleming Blvd, Franklin.
“I used to be in the construction business so the company I used to run built buildings just like this one but I’ve only been to a few ribbon cuttings as the Governor. It’s a great honor to participate in something like this, it reminds me that we need to keep our focus on the things that matter, good jobs, good schools, and safe neighborhoods,” said Governor Lee.
“When people have access to a good job, it’s life-changing. So, whenever I do a ribbon-cutting like this and come to a new facility that has a lot of promise for changing people’s lives, it’s a great honor.”
Here are seven things to know about the new headquarters.
- All 850+ employees moved into the new six-story headquarters on July 29th
- The multiphase master plan calls for a total of 600,000 square feet of office space, a 50,000-square-foot conference center, an amphitheater, walking trails, outdoor meeting spaces, additional surface parking, and a parking structure.
- The site development and the current building to-date are $70M. All paid in cash. (Does not include the cost of future buildings).
- They expect to have 1,000 team members in place in the next 18 months.
- The campus is 47 acres.
- A second building is already underway. It’s expected to be completed in 2021
- Inside the main building, it features:
- The Dave Ramsey Show studio
- Studio B for The Ken Coleman Show and The Chris Hogan Show
- A multi-purpose lobby for fans that includes radio show viewing areas, the Baker Street Coffee Shop, and a platform for debt-free screams
- Versatile atrium to seat 1,000 team members for staff meetings, which can be converted to mealtime cafeteria seating
- Visually-stunning timeline walk of company history
- Amphitheater for special events
- Outdoor walking areas and seating
- A 1.5 ton video screen in the atrium
- 5 podcast studios
- The Ramsey Café (team member restaurant and coffee shop)
The lobby is open to the public and guests can enjoy the complimentary Baker Street Coffee Shop, named after the song “Baker Street” by Gerry Rafferty which is the opening song played on “The Dave Ramsey Show.”
“The Dave Ramsey Show” has become a Nashville tourist destination. Thousands of visitors come to watch the show or do their “debt free screams” live on the air, which broadcasts on more than 600 radio stations.
About Ramsey Solutions
Ramsey Solutions is committed to helping people regain control of their money, build wealth, grow their leadership skills and enhance their lives through personal development. The company’s success is defined by the number of people whose lives are changed by a message of hope. Through a variety of mediums including live events, publishing, syndicated columns, two nationally syndicated radio shows, and digital products, Ramsey Solutions uses commonsense education to empower people to win at life and money. Millions of families have graduated from Financial Peace University classes across the country, and Ramsey Solutions’ world-class speakers have brought vision, inspiration, and encouragement to more than a million more. Voted among Nashville’s best places to work 11 times, Ramsey Solutions employs more than 850 team members focused and dedicated to doing work that matters. For more information visit www.daveramsey.com.
Watch our video from the ribbon cutting below.