UPDATED March 8:
Williamson County is now vaccinating Phase 1a1, 1a2, 1b, 1c and Individuals 65+
How it works
In accordance with the Tennessee Department of Health, the Williamson County Health Department is administering vaccines in a phased approach using a waitlist system.
Anyone can register for the vaccine through this system.
Those in currently eligible phases will make a vaccine appointment as part of the registration process. The current phases are 1a1, 1a2, 1b, and those ages 65 and older.
If you are not yet eligible, you can choose to be added to the waitlist and will be notified once your phase has opened and you can make an appointment.
How to register
Register at: vaccinate.tn.gov
*NOTE* If you signed up for the waitlist on the previous platform, SignUpGenius, you DO NOT need to register on the new platform. You will continue to work through SignUpGenius for both appointments.
The Williamson County Emergency Management Agency has created a page of vaccine information in Spanish, available at: https://tn-williamsoncountyops.civicplus.com/349/Distribucin-de-la-vacuna.
The county’s COVID public information line is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, at (615) 595-4880. Follow Williamson County Emergency Management on Facebook and Twitter
- Local Radio Host Phil Valentine Hospitalized Due to COVID July 24, 2021
- WCS Updates Face Mask Policy for 2021-2022 School Year July 21, 2021
- How Many Williamson County Residents Have Received COVID-19 Vaccine? July 21, 2021
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count July 20, 2021
- COVID-19: How Performing Arts Have Returned in Franklin July 16, 2021