Sur La Table has announced grand opening details for its Hill Center location in Brentwood. This will be the first location to open in Williamson County with a celebration scheduled for August 19th.
On the 19th, there will be several giveaways.
- First 100 customers will receive free olive oil
- First 100 customers will receive free Sur La Table recipe guide
- Spend $50 or more, you will receive a coupon card with 3 months of savings
- Spend $100 or more, you will receive a Sur La Table tote bag
- All Hands-On Cooking Classes are $24.95 through August 20th
Founded in 1972 by culinary aficionado Shirley Collins, Sur La Table was created at a time when it was difficult to find many of the premium-quality culinary tools Shirley had found on her travels.
Over four decades after first opening its doors, Sur La Table is the culinary mecca it set out to be. With thousands of products from vendors worldwide, it competes on a global level, attracting new devotees with its dedication to culinary diversity, innovation and authenticity. Still based in Seattle, it operates stores nationwide, an in-store cooking class program, an e-commerce site, a multi-channel gift registry system with complimentary concierge service.
Sur La Table is located at 211 Franklin Road, Brentwood in the Hill Center, Suite 155. Follow them on Facebook for the latest offerings.