- 12 to 14 chicken wing pieces
- 4 Tbsp Bacon Infused Olive Oil from Olive Vitality
- Memphis Bbq Rub from Savory Spice for seasoning
- Savory Spice’s Hickory Smoked Sea Salt to taste
- Dash of ghost pepper sea salt (For Those Looking For Heat)
Place wing pieces in a large bowl and toss in Bacon Infused Olive Oil. Add a few pinches of salt to season. Add a generous coating of Memphis Bbq rub.
Pre-heat oven to 350 and bake the wings for 30 to 45 minutes or until the juices run clear. For charring, turn the oven temperature to 450 degrees and bake until the skin reaches the desired crispiness.
Yields: 4 servings