We made this delicious grilled peach salad with food blogger, Angela Roberts from Spinachtiger. A simple yet elegant looking salad for your next dinner or potluck.
2 peaches (or nectarines)
- chili paste
- 1 head Romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup toasted, sliced almonds
- 1 – 2 ounces of crumbled blue cheese
- grilled peaches found here
- ¼ cup mimosa champagne vinegar (can use white vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon peach jam or jelly
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup lemon olive oil (can use regular olive oil)
- sea salt
- freshly ground back pepper
Click here for the instructions on how to make this salad.