When you visit your local Starbucks, you may notice some changes.
Starbucks is implementing changes to encourage “social distancing.“
Here are the changes Starbucks will implement.
- They are pausing the use of all seating, including both the café and patio areas
- Customers can still walk up and order at the counter, through the “order ahead” feature in the Starbucks app, via the drive thru and use delivery
- They will have a modified condiment bar in all stores
- Customers may see modified “order ahead” handoff areas on a store-by-store basis
- Temporary closures for company-owned stores in high-social gathering locations, such as malls and university campuses. CoolSprings Galleria location is closed at this time.
- Temporary store closures or reduced operating hours in communities with high clusters of COVID – 19 cases
“As we all know, the situation with COVID-19 is extremely dynamic and we will continue to review the facts and science and make the proactive decisions necessary to protect our partners, customers and communities,” Starbucks states on its site.