A sleepover with your favorite celebrity sounds like the stuff dreams are made of and now the ultimate VIP slumber party via Booking.com is available for those who are celeb obsessed.
This will be the first time ever you can experience Booking.com’s “Ultimate Slumber Party with the Stars” package at all seven world-famous Madame Tussauds across the U.S. including the Nashville location for the opportunity to brush shoulders with the celebs, stars, and heroes that the attraction brings to life.
For three nights only (Friday, April 5; Saturday, April 6; and Sunday, April 7) “squads” of up to four can visit Booking.com to book a private one-night stay at Madame Tussauds New York, Hollywood, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Orlando, Nashville and Washington D.C., starting at 12PM ET on March 28, 2019.
Fit for a superstar, the A-list experience includes:
- A one-night stay at Madame Tussauds New York, Hollywood, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Orlando, Nashville or Washington D.C. for up to four people.
- VIP entry for each guest to Madame Tussauds on the night of their stay.
- A private “Selfie-Butler” to ensure guests and their friends stay looking fierce.
- A behind-the-scenes look at how Madame Tussauds artists make their magic!
- Dinner, snacks and a breakfast basket.
- Goodie bag of Booking.com and Madame Tussauds swag.
Whether guests are looking to stay up all night in the city that never sleeps, enjoy a movie marathon above Hollywood’s Walk of Fame or find out what Katy Perry was singing about in “Waking up in Vegas”, this once-in-a-lifetime overnight experience is exclusively available via Booking.com.
And for the Nashville location, the $10 admission fee to all Tennessee residents ends on March 31st. Madame Tussauds is located at 515 Opry Mills Drive, Nashville.