The Spring Hill Police Department is accepting applications for the position of full-time Police Officer. Please click on the above link to submit your application. Application Deadline: 7/23/2018
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- MUST be 21 years or older at the time of testing
- MUST possess a valid, unrestricted driver’s license
- MUST be a citizen of the United States
Examples of Disqualifications:
- Convictions, guilty plea or nolo contendere of a felony offense
- Conviction of a crime of moral turpitude
- Conviction for any federal, state or local ordinance relating to force, violence, theft, dishonesty, gambling, liquor, or controlled substance
- Any violation of a domestic statute, including Orders of Protections
- Delinquent on Child Support, student loans, etc.
- DUI convictions or interlock device required
- Dishonorable discharge or equivalent from any armed forces
- Tattoos that are considered offensive, lewd, obscene, or in such a way to be deemed inappropriate for the position. Tattoos on the face or neck area are not acceptable.