Small businesses offer some of their best deals and steals of the year on Saturday , November 28! Not only will you receive some great deals on quality products and services, but you can feel good knowing that every dollar spent is being recycled back into our local economy.
Created by American Express® in 2010, this day is celebrated on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and has given small businesses across the country a huge boost. Here’s some of our favorites, and watch our Facebook page and Twitter (@williamsonsrc) for more deals throughout the day:
- H. Clark Distillery :25% off all T-shirts and glasses with the purchase of spirits. www.hclarkdistillery.com
- Nothing Bundt Cakes : Free samples all day 535 Cool Springs Blvd.
- Maybe it’s time to buy that first car for the kid. Global Motorsports has great deals at their Cool Springs store
- At ThriftSmart stores on Small Business Saturday, all women’s, vintage and designer clothing will be 50% off, as will all red-tagged items. This deal applies at the Franklin and Nashville locations. As a nonprofit thrift store, 100% of ThriftSmart’s proceeds benefit Williamson County-based charities: Mercy Community Healthcare, New Hope Academy, African Leadership and The Belize Project. 454 Downs Blvd. in Franklin
- MILES Auto Spa : MILES Gift Cards go on sale for 50% off this Friday at 6 am and lasts until Sunday at 6 pm! You’ll be able to purchase online, at our facility or by phone at 615.786.1000 – starts Friday!
- JONDIE Boutique :New arrivals of cute styles and we will be offering Bubbly and Bites, gift card giveaways, #shopsmall totes (Saturday) and gifts with a $100 purchase. Main Street Historic Downtown Franklin.
- Juice Bar Franklin : 10% off gift cards : 232 5th Ave. N Franklin.
Downtown Franklin Offers Free Trolleys From The Factory for #ShopSmall
The DFA and The Factory at Franklin are once again partnering with Franklin Transit Authority to provide free transportation during select Saturdays in November and December (2015) as part of the “Hop & Shop Trolley” initiative.
To help encourage friends and family to experience the joy of “shopping small,” the Hop & Shop ride–which is heated and handicap accessible–will make its first roll from The Factory parking lot at 10 a.m. on Small Business Saturday, Nov. 28.
Participating passengers will enjoy festive music on the decked-out trolley, which will run from the front of The Factory in 30-minute increments.
The Hop & Shop Trolley will run Saturday, Nov. 28, Dec. 5, Dec. 19 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., with a short break around 1 p.m. for the FTA drivers.
The trolley will start at The Factory at 230 Franklin Road, and take its passengers down Main Street and Columbia Avenue, as well as businesses on the First through Fifth avenues of Main Street. There is no need to reserve space or tickets for the trolley. Simply park at The Factory, and look for the pick-up signs at the front of the building.