A large crowd, of tailgaters and patrons in elegant tents, enjoyed the perfect weather at the 21st Annual Chukkers for Charity event at Riverview Farm in the Grassland Community. Patrons enjoyed a polo match, a car show, and the children had a stick pony race. Congratulations to team Nissan for winning this year’s polo match. Here are some facts about Chukkers for Charity.
• This year’s event marks 21 years of raising funds for Rochelle Center and Saddle Up!
• The 2017 theme for Chukkers for Charity was “Up, Up & Away,” which was celebrated in
the event’s décor and patrons’ dinner.
• Chukkers for Charity is the largest polo match in Tennessee.
• In the past 20 years, Chukkers for Charity has raised more than $2 million for Saddle Up!
and Rochelle Center.
• More than 1,200 guests attend Chukkers for Charity each year.
See our photos from the event below.