Start Date: This position is available immediately.
Commission-Based Sports Marketing Position Available (Nashville)
Break into an entry level sales position with a fast-growing digital media company specializing in Middle Tennessee sports ranging from high school to college and pro, and we’re looking for an additional outside sales representative to leverage the lucrative football season upcoming.
As a company we are experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic individuals with motivation and drive. With average annual earnings at $50-$70K+, our independent Sales Contractors can experience high rewards for strong performances.
Here’s what you can expect:
• Warm leads provided, freeing up time to network and uncover self-generated leads which equal an even higher financial reward.
• 100% commission based with unlimited earning potential.
• High performance culture.
• In-house creative services team.
• Sales coaching and support.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be spending time with customers to determine their needs and discussing digital advertising and agency services, while providing quality customer service.
We are looking for self-motivated, determined and focused individuals, who embrace the challenges that come along with generating sales leads, leading presentations and closing contracts. Communication, presentation, and negotiating skills, are required and will be coached and trained upon hiring.
Additional qualities of Sales Representatives include:
• Sales experience a plus, but not necessary
• Existing business contacts a plus, but not necessary
• Must be ambitious and results oriented
• Ability to network and self-generate a min. of 5 sales per month
• All Sales Contractors are independent contractors
• Driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle required
This can be a great opportunity for outgoing individuals who love sports and entertainment, and understand how our clients can benefit from brand association with major sports and entertainment brands. If this is you, please respond to set up an immediate interview. EOE.
Application: Please apply by responding via e-mail. If possible, provide a list of your activities and experiences relating to the skillset described above. Be prepared to demonstrate your knowledge in an interview.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer by choice. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org