Adults and children alike love Chick-fil-A and this copycat recipe allows you to make their addictive chicken nuggets and sauce at home. So you can have your Chick-fil-A even on Sundays!
This recipe is simple to make and you can easily make a lot, it’s perfect for parties, school lunches or really anytime!
- 1/2 cup Ken’s Steakhouse Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 tsp Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Dill Pickle Juice
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Peanut Oil
- Combine honey mustard and BBQ sauce. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into roughly 1″ pieces and place in zippered bag with pickle juice to marinate in refigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Mix together milk and egg in a large bowl.
- Drain pickle juice from chicken and add to egg mixture.
- Toss to ensure all pieces are coated. Drain excess egg mixture.
- Heat oil on medium high to about 375.
- In a zippered bag, add flour powdered sugar, paprika, salt and pepper. Shake well to mix.
- Add chicken to zippered bag and shake to coat.
- Cook chicken pieces in oil for until crispy and browned (about 3 to 4 minutes). Drain on paper towels.