The 36th PumpkinFest in downtown Franklin will return in person on Saturday, October 30, 2021.
Kicking off at 10 am and continuing until 7 pm, the day will bring autumn-inspired food and drink, children’s activities, live music, costume contests for pets and families, and arts & crafts.
In 2019, the free festival brought 65,000 attendees to the event presented by The Heritage Foundation of Williamson County. You can stroll down Main Street and the Public Square for one of the favorite events of the year.
Back again this year will be Bierhaus Beer Garden and Whiskey Lounge with Leipers Fork Distillery.
Additional PumpkinFestTM activities include:
- Live entertainment
- Kids Zone is presented by Grace Chapel featuring carnival games, giant inflatables, rock walls, and more!
- Trick-or-treating around the festival
- Arts and crafts vendors
- Food trucks and street food vendors
- Costume contests:
o People costume contests and parade o Pet costume contest
- Downtown Franklin Rotary chili cook-off with Beer and Whiskey Garden featuring Leiper’s Fork Distillery
- Autumn Alley which will have:
o Old fashioned games
o Guess the weight of the “Great Pumpkin” o Extreme pumpkin carving
o Photo opportunities around the square
For the latest updates, visit the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County on Facebook.