For 156 professional golfers, the Web.com TOUR’s “Path to the PGA TOUR” runs through Music City for the 3rd consecutive year.
The Nashville Golf Open Benefitting the Snedeker Foundation takes place at the Nashville Golf & Athletic Club in Brentwood May 24-27 and is one of 27 professional golf tournaments on the Web.com TOUR.
The Web.com TOUR provides players direct access to the PGA TOUR and 73% percent of all PGA TOUR players began their career on the Web.com TOUR.
In the inaugural event held in 2016, James Driscoll fired a 5-under par 67 in the final round and finished with a four-round total of 19-under to hold off Brian Campbell by three strokes for his second Web.com Tour win.
The 2017 Nashville Golf Open Benefitting the Snedeker Foundation saw a dramatic conclusion to an exciting tournament week. With darkness on the horizon, spectators crowded around the par 3 10th hole to watch Lanto Griffin outlast Abraham Ancer in the first playoff hole to claim the guitar trophy and his first Web.com Tour title. Lanto Griffin became the first player since 2004 on the Web.com Tour to win after making the cut on the number with weekend rounds of 62-68.
In its two year existence, the Nashville Golf Open Benefitting the Snedeker Foundation has donated more than $175,000 to its charitable beneficiaries as this number continues to rise each year.
The Snedeker Foundation
The Snedeker Foundation supports a variety of efforts on both the social and athletic fronts, including Our Kids, which provides expert medical evaluations and crisis counseling services in response to concerns of child sexual abuse, while also working to increase community awareness, education and training about child maltreatment. Through the Tennessee Golf Foundation, the Snedeker Foundation annually supports the Sneds Tour, which puts forth a year-round junior golf tour in Tennessee aimed at allowing kids to learn, play and enjoy the game of golf, while also making competition more affordable through lower entry and registration fees.
- General Admission Grounds Passes are available at ngogolf.com or at the Admission Tent at the tournament.
- Hospitality Passes are available at ngogolf.com and allow the bearer access to the designated suite along the 17th or 18th green.
- Daily Grounds Passes are $10 each, Weekly Grounds Passes are $35 each, Chuy’s Chihuahua Lounge are $25/day, Gray Line Tennessee 17th Hole Hospitality Pavilion
- Passes are $75/day and 18th Hole Hospitality Passes are $125/day.
- Children under 17 years of age are not required to have a ticket for general admission to the tournament.
Learn more at ngogolf.com.
The Nashville Golf & Athletic Club is located at 1703 Crockett Springs Trail, Brentwood.