Only a few days have passed since the line-up for this year’s Pilgrimage Festival was released.
Justin Timberlake, Eddie Vedder, Ryan Adams, The Avett Brothers, Walk the Moon and many others will take to the stages of Pilgrimage Sept 23-24 at Harlinsdale Farm in Franklin.
“Stoked to be headlining Pilgrimage Music Festival this year! Meet me there. #MakeThePilgrimage #Tennessee,” Justin Timberlake wrote on his Facebook page.
It seems as if fans are taking the invitation to heart from Timberlake.
Currently, all of the VIP tickets to Pilgrimage are sold-out.
We’ve spoken to Pilgrimage Festival representatives who say that there are limited general admission tickets available. Currently, tier 1 tickets are selling and when those are sold-out, tier 2 tickets will be on-sale at a higher price level.
For the two-day event, tier one general admission tickets are $175. Here’s is what’s included.
- Wristband to 2017 Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival
- 5 stages with live music programming all day, each day
- The Bazaar with over 50 vendors featuring regional foodcraft, libations and artisans as well as a food truck village
- Art barn
- Beer Hall
- Shady Grove Lounge Access
- Photo Wagons and Selfie Spots
- Lil’ Pilgrims Family Village with private play ship and crafts
- Student Tapestries Auction
- FREE Water Stations and Shade Structures
- Children 10 years of age or younger receive FREE admission when accompanied by paying adult
To avoid processing fees, you may purchase your tickets at the Franklin Theatre. Purchase your tickets online here.
[scroller style=”sc1″ title=”More Entertainment ” title_size=”17″ display=”cats” cats=”55″ number_of_posts=”8″ speed=”5000″]