The third annual Play at Pilgrimage is a “locals only” contest. It will give Franklin and Nashville, TN area artists the chance to play on the ASCAP Shady Grove Stage at this year’s Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival and receive other prizes.
Artists interested in playing on the same bill as Justin Timberlake, Eddie Vedder, Ryan Adams, The Avett Brothers and more now have until 12 p.m. on August 15th to enter their submissions on Reverb Nation’s website.
Previous winners have included Stevie Woodward, and last year was Anna Graceman.
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind event. Have you been putting off purchasing your single day Sunday pass? Don’t wait any longer. There’s only a limited number of tickets left to see Eddie Vedder, Ryan Adams, Amanda Shires, Valerie June, and more at Pilgrimage Fest Day 2.
Pilgrimage Festival takes place on September 23 and 24 in Franklin at Harlinsdale Farm where the music will play all day from 10 a – 8 p on five different stages. Children ten and under are free with the purchase of a one adult general admission pass. Here is what you can experience at Pilgrimage Festival. Purchase your Sunday Day Pass here.
- 5 Stages with live music programming all day, each day
- Artisan Bazaar with over 50 vendors featuring local and regional crafts, clothing and artworks
- Food Truck Village featuring a dozen local trucks
- Food Craft Bazaar with local and regional restaurants serving their top dishes
- Art Barn
- Bell’s Brewery Craft Beer Hall
- Craft beverage bars throughout the Festival featuring fine wines, premium spirits and craft beers and non-alcoholic refreshment
- Shady Grove Lounge
- Photo Wagons and Selfie Spots
- Lil’ Pilgrims Family Village and Barnyard Theatre with pirate play ship and craft making
- Student tapestries on display
- Americana Music Triangle Experience
- INFINITI Karaoke Experience
- FREE Water Stations and Shade Structure