Each day, we will bring you a photo of the day, showcasing the sights of Williamson County (and beyond). Whether it’s a photo of a local landmark, a park, a photo from an event or just a great photo from the area, we want to showcase our local communities throughout the next year.
Today’s photo comes from North Italia, which is rolling out new spring offerings on April 27. Visit North Italia at 4041 Aspen Grove Drive, Franklin
- (Entrée) Caprese Sandwich- heirloom tomato, fresh mozzarella, torn basil, arugula, house pesto, calabrian aioli
- (Entrée) Hanger Steak Tagliata- charred broccolini, roasted cipollini, Tuscan bean ragu,
- (Sides) Sweet Corn & Fontina- Roasted corn, burro fuso, white polenta, grana Padano
- (Pizza Topping) Bomba Style- a mix of cheese, herbs, olive oil, and bomba sauce- North Italia’s take on a house ranch dipping sauce for crust.
- (Main menu cocktail) Tucano Punch- Appleton 12 Year Jamaican Rum, Sfumato Aperitivo Blend, Pineapple, Fresh Squeezed Lime
- (Brunch cocktail) You, Me & Capri- Campari, Peach, Sparkling Rosé
- (Brunch cocktail) Vespa- Nikka Japanese Vodka, Starlino Rosé Aperitivo, Peach-Limoncello, Sparkling Rosé
We invite you to submit your original photos!
If you have a photo that you would like to submit for Photo of the Day, click here. Please include a brief description of the photo and your name.