As the Mall at Green Hills continues to expand, the mall just opened a new restaurant – North Italia, the first one in Tennessee.
North Italia is bringing its signature, handcrafted Italian cuisine to Nashville. It officially opened to the public on Wednesday, August 28, as part of the recent redevelopment of The Mall at Green Hills.
Here’s five things you need to know.
- Everything is made with fresh ingredients from scratch each day. Signature items on the menu are the White Truffle Garlic Bread and Burrata Tortelloni.
- They have a kids menu. North Italia also offers a kids’ menu with a variety of childhood favorites, from spaghetti to grilled cheese.
- Popular signature cocktails include the Quiet Italian Gentleman, a hearty cocktail made with Bulleit Rye, Carpano Antica, Campari and amaretto; Life in Italics, a refreshing sipper featuring Aviation Gin with Italicus Rosolio, peach, lavender and tonic; and the Sicilian Margarita, a vibrant burst of flavor featuring Gran Centenario Anejo, Solerno blood orange and lime.
- Happy Hour is Monday – Friday from 3 p – 6 p with drinks specials– Red Wine: $5 glass, $16 bottle-White Wine: $5 glass, $16 bottle-Sangria: $5 glass, $16 pitcherAll beers: $5 food specials-Zucca chips: $4, Italian meatballs: $8, Chef’s Board (meat, cheese and some other goodies): $10, Bruschetta (choice of tomato or prosciutto): $6, Pizza (margherita or bianca): $10, Bottle & Board: $25, Bottle and Board options are a choice of pizza, bruschetta or chef’s board & a bottle of featured red or white wine.
- At 7,000 square feet, the Nashville location of North Italia boasts a full bar and expansive dining room and patio.
Find North Italia inside the mall with an entrance next to Starbucks or outside entrance next to the Cheesecake Factory. Hours of opearation are Monday – Thursday 11 a – 10 p, Friday 11 a – 11 p, Saturday 10 a – 11 p and Sunday 10 a – 10 p. Reservations can be made online through OpenTable or by calling 615.622.7423.