Nolensville Historical Society invites the community to their rummage sale being held in the gym at the historic school, located between Sonic and the new Recreational Center. The sale is raising funds for the restoration of the museum entrance.
The school was built in 1937 and is listed on the National Historical Register as, “The Historic Nolensville School.”
Donations will be accepted during drop off hours on Thursday, August 13 from 6 -8 p.m.; Friday, August 14, 4-7 p.m.; Saturday, August 15, from 8 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. and next week on Monday, August 17, from 6-8 p.m.; Wednesday, August 19, 4-7 p.m.; Friday, August 21, 1 – 7 p.m.; Saturday, August 22, 9 -2 p.m.; Sunday, August 23, 6-8 p.m.; Monday, August 24, 6 -8 p.m.
No extra large heavy appliances or furniture will be accepted.
A contributor and worker pre-sale is being held on Wednesday, August 26, from 5 – 8 p.m.
The public sale opens on Thursday, August 27 at 11:00 a.m. and continues until 7:00 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. and Sunday, August 29, 8 a.m. until noon.
For additional information, or questions, please email Historical Society.
Questions? Contact Michelle Jenkins, coordinator at 615-405-5451 or Peggy Wilson, museum chair and coordinator at 615-776-2417.
- They are unequipped to handle large furniture or other large items.
- Clothing items should be brought on hangers.
- Collectibles and antiques are welcome and will be priced appropriately.
- Volunteers, donations of items, and buyers are needed! Membership in NHS is not a requirement to assist.
- While there will not be concessions, sodas and water will be available for purchase the days of the sale