The 2020 Cadillac XT6 is making its public debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The new three-row crossover will be manufactured at GM’s Spring Hill plant and available for ordering this spring.
“The first-ever Cadillac XT6 delivers a compelling blend of spaciousness, safety and convenience features for customers who thrive on doing it all,” said Steve Carlisle, Cadillac president. “It joins the all-new XT4, which has soared to the top spot in its segment, our global best-selling XT5 and the iconic Escalade to accelerate the brand’s global growth, with a spirit that is uniquely Cadillac.”
- XT6 offers a comprehensive suite of standard and available driver assistance and safety technologies, along with generous cargo capacity.
- The latest Cadillac user experience, with intuitive controls including a rotary controller with new jog functionality.
- Premium Luxury and Sport models offer customers more customized looks with unique exterior and interior distinction.
- Nimble, responsive driving experience, powered by a 3.6L V-6 engine and nine-speed automatic transmission, offering up to four selectable driving modes.
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Night Vision
- NFC phone pairing and wireless charging for compatible phones.
- HD Surround Vision Camera.
- Illuminated Cadillac Crest hands-free liftgate
- Keyless Open and Adaptive Remote Start
A standard power-folding third-row seat and remote fold-down feature for the second-row seat enhance versatility, while a tip/pitch-and-slide feature on the second-row seat allows easy access to the third row.