New food and beverage offerings will now be available for Tennessee Titans fans attending games at LP Field this season, as the team has reached a new partnership with Aramark.
Aramark, the team’s new hospitality partner at LP Field, unveiled a new menu list last week and redesigned lower concourse concessions locations that will be ready to run once the season gets underway.
Fans at LP Field will notice a variety of changes such as: upgraded look and feel of concessions stands, introducing new dining concepts and menu items, re-branding locations with new names and menus, and adding more vibrant signs throughout the concourse. Other revamps include brand new cooking equipment, easy-to-read digital menu boards, and installing new point of sale (P.O.S.) systems for faster service.
As well as three new concept eateries have been added, their themes picked to reflect the culinary offerings of Nashville. Petro’s Chili & Chips and Logan’s Roadhouse will have new homes at LP Field.
Featured at the new Nashgrille stand (located at sections 108, 116, 131, 139, 319, 328), fans will have an opportunity to determine “which of the following newly introduced burgers lands a permanent position on the menu”, according to the team website:
- Nashburger – Angus beef with pimento cheese, apple wood smoked bacon and pickled green tomatoes
- Big Daddy Burger – Angus beef, Benton’s Smoky Mountain Country Ham Mac & Cheese and barbecue sauce
The top burger will be determined by the total number of each burger sold through the first six regular home games. The winner will be chosen on December 14 and will have a permanent spot on the menu for the 2015-16 season.
Other Concessions Concepts and Items:
- Provisions featuring Music City Meatloaf Sandwich, inspired by the thriving culinary scene in Nashville. Homemade meatloaf with crispy, fried onions and chipotle mayo. Sections: 113, 136, 311, 336
- Chicken Coop featuring BoJangles’ chicken tenders and fries. Sections: 112, 135, 211, 236
- Petro’s Chili & Chips featuring the Signature Petro– Corn chips with chili, grated cheeses, tomatoes and sour cream (black olives and jalapenos optional). Sections: 111, 134, 207, 240, 313, 334
- New to Logan’s Roadhouse, Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich– Spicy, hand-breaded chicken breast with lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and a side of blue cheese. Sections: 121, 144, 308, 339
Safe to say no one will be going hungry while visiting LP Field this fall. Fans can sink their teeth into the new food offerings at the first preseason game on Saturday, August 1 against the Green Bay Packers. The Titans will open their first official home game of the 2014-15 season against the Dallas Cowboys on September 14.