ALDI, the supermarket chain, needs local employees.
On Thursday, July 13, from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., they will hold a job fair at the Franklin store, 209 S. Royal Oaks Blvd.
According to a representative for the fair, open positions include Store Associate which starts at $11.50-$12.00 per hour. High school diploma or GED is preferred and applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply.
Other requirements include:
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday –Sunday
- Retail experience preferred
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
Some info about working for ALDI:
- ALDI staff averaging more than 25 hours a week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage
- All employees are invited to participate in the 401(k) program
- Awarded National 2017 Top Workplaces that recognizes organizations with the highest employee engagement
- Recently named to the Forbes 2017 list of America’s Best Large Employers for the third consecutive year