Since the 1980s, businesses large and small have been depending on LBMC. A Tennessee-based firm, LBMC offers a variety of services from accounting, consulting, staffing, investing and technology, making them a “one stop shop” for businesses.
The LBMC organization began in 1984 with the formation of the CPA firm of Lattimore Black Morgan & Cain, PC. Now a Family of Companies, LBMC is among the fastest growing professional services firms in Tennessee, serving businesses from a myriad of industries like healthcare, not-for-profit, real estate, government and more.
LBMC attributes their growth to their commitment to client service. They strive to apply creative and practical approaches to meeting client’s needs and because of their client driven approach they have expanded to three locations – Brentwood, Knoxville and Chattanooga – and employ over 600 employees.
LBMC has received numerous awards. A few include:
- Named Top Workplace – Tennessean – Multi-Year Recipient
- Named Top 50 Firms– Accounting Today
- Best Places to Work – Nashville Business Journal
- 2x Named a Most Innovative Firm in the U.S. – The Leading Edge Alliance
- Named Top 100 Firms 2013 – Inside Public Accounting
- Named Best of the Best Firms – Inside Public Accounting
- Named Fastest-Growing Firms – Inside Public Accounting
- Named Best Accounting Firms to Work For – Accounting Today
Learn more about LBMC here.
LBMC is a proud sponsor of the Williamson Business Leadership Awards, which recognizes business leaders whose companies are located in Williamson County that have demonstrated professional excellence and significant impact to the economic growth, prosperity and philanthropy in our community.
Nominations are currently open in 17 major categories for the 2018 Williamson Business Leadership Awards. Nominate a person or business here. Winners will be announced at the awards celebration Tuesday, Oct 9th at The Barn at Homestead Manor. Learn more here.