If you are in the market for a new tractor, consider one of the tractors in the new Kubota BX80 Series. The all-new BX80-Series includes four sub-compact 4WD tractor models: BX1880, BX2380, BX2680 and BX23S.
What You Can Do With a Kubota BX80-Series Tractor:
These tractors tackle your toughest gardening, landscaping and property maintenance jobs.
Whether it’s mowing, landscaping or blowing snow, the do-it-all BX-Series makes outdoor chores enjoyable year-round – it’s the perfect choice for first-time tractor buyers, and is sure to be the sharpest looking tool in your garage, writes Robert Cockroft, Kubota sub-compact and compact tractor product manager, in a company press release.
- Smaller than a full-size tractor
- Easy to operate
- Fuel efficient 3-cylinder diesel engine
- The BX1880, BX2380 and the BX2680 are equipped with a rollover protection system, which fits through most standard 7-ft high garage door openings
- The BX1880, BX2380 and BX2680 deliver 18-, 23-, and 25.5-horsepower, respectively.
- Easy to attach the complete line of tools and implements. The LA344 Swift-Tach loader, offered for the BX1880, BX2380 and BX2680, and the LA340 Swift-Tach loader for the BX23S, can be removed or attached without the operator leaving the operator’s station.
- Easy-to-read modern dash displays all information needed for operation, and a cubby hole with a 12-volt outlet provides a cell phone charging port.
- Full-forward opening hood offers easy cleaning and service access to the diesel engine, which requires less maintenance than gasoline engines.
Where You Can Find It:
You can find the BX80 Series at Franklin & Columbia Kubota.