NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Today, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee announced a new digital tool to help inform Tennesseans when they will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
“In addition to creating a strong infrastructure for distribution, we’re currently one of the top states in the nation for total doses administered, vaccinating more than 150,000 Tennesseans in just two weeks,” said Gov. Lee. “This tool is yet another step we’re taking to provide Tennesseans with critical information as our vaccine supply increases and more phases become eligible.”
The eligibility tool allows users to opt-in to receive updates and notifications about their vaccine phase and provides risk-based and age-based phase information at the county level.
Vaccine phases and the current estimated vaccine timeline can be found here.
The eligibility tool and COVID-19 information can be accessed at https://covid19.tn.gov/.
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count January 22, 2021
- Two Cases of COVID-19 Variant Confirmed in Tennessee January 21, 2021
- COVID-19 Dashboard: New Cases in Schools January 21, 2021
- COVID-19 Cases Among Children January 20, 2021
- WCS COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Numbers by School January 20, 2021
- What to Know About CDC Restrictions for Air Travel January 19, 2021